Here are my top posts of 2015 – glad to see Dylan made it!
1. Echoes and Empire Criticism: Christoph Heilig on Hays, Barclay, and Wright/Elliott
2. Jumping over one’s own shadow with Ernst Käsemann and David Lincicum: the challenge of translating unusual idioms
3. Michael Wolter, Martin Hengel, and the Titles of the Gospels
4. Francis Watson, Jens Schröter, and the Sayings Collection Genre of the Gospel of Thomas
5. Jens Schröter on the character of every historical (re)presentation – with special guests Chris Keith and Anthony Le Donne
6. Christine Jacobi on Social Memory and Jesus Tradition in Paul
7. Greek Grammar and Linguistics Beyond BDR/BDF: Heinrich Siebenthal zum 70. Geburtstag
8. Peter Arzt-Grabner on the Interpretation of ΙΟΥΝΙΑΝ in Rom 16.7 (Paulus Handbuch Series)
10. Christoph Markschies and the Publication of Christian Theology and Its Institutions in the Early Roman Empire (BMSEC 3)
For my top posts of 2014 see here.
For a complete list of my blog posts, please see here.
Facebook Page: To receive notifications of future blog posts, please subscribe to this blog and/or like my facebook page here.
German Mondays: Thank you for making it to the end of this blog post! I hope to be able to write at least one Monday blog post each month. Best, Wayne